Our client, a leading alcoholic beverages company is looking to engage with a Consultant.
1. Conviviality platforms
• Should manage all digital platforms from ideation to execution.
• Secure migration of all existing PRI platforms to HQ solution
• Should have an holistic understanding of websites, applications, mobile functions and API.
• Should have an understanding of SEO skills.
• Should have CRM capabilities
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital platforms.
• Lead the agencies/partner relationships along with the team below - in the development, execution and on-going evaluation of all relevant aspects of the digital marketing platforms.
• Ensure adequate focus on new digital opportunities for areas such as online, social media and new internet connected devices.
• Understanding of the Indian e-commerce ecosystem
• Support the Head of Growth in the rollout of the E-Commerce Roadmap.
• Ensure consistency and excellence in shopper experience: product, pricing, promotion and reporting
• Identify, test and leverage pertinent new e-commerce opportunities
• Understanding of product/category management
• Execute appropriate promotion and budget management
• Mastering e-commerce KPIs
• Securing e-commerce reporting
• Ability to synch up all PRI stakeholders in order to execute best in class e-commerce experience
• Ability to deal with e-commerce actors
3. Creative Evangelization
• Document all e-commerce initiative across PRI
• Evangelize e-commerce amongst all PRI stakeholders
• Creation and animation of e-commerce trainings & workshops.
Duration : 12 months
Location : Mumbai/Delhi (preferable)
- UI/UX Consultant with experience in the the E-Commerce space
-10+ Years of total experience with at least 8 years’ experience in digital marketing domain
-Renowned industry experience in executing digital marketing programs at a FMCG/consumer internet company, or management consulting experience at a consulting firm with an aptitude towards and experience in technology and marketing.
-Ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
-Proven ability to develop creative/ non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems. Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
-Successful track record of planning and rolling out large-scale/ global marketing programs; Outstanding problem-solving and analytical capabilities.