Overview of the role:
The Business Process Reengineering Lead (BPRL) will apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles across the organization to facilitate its IT strategy.
The BPRL is responsible for effective transitioning of existing project & support teams to the IT strategy project.
The BPRL will be responsible for providing strategic insight and application of process improvement / reengineering methodologies & principles to conduct process modernization projects. S/he will achieve best in class organizational performance by improving processes, eliminating waste, optimizing flow, and maximizing operational performance and efficiency.
Brief about IPMTAS:
IPMTAS (Integrated Planning Monitoring Tracking and Analysis system) is an Enterprise Resource Planning IT solution being developed in the Open Source Odoo Platform. This has Web Platform and Android App (for field staff) as well. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems meant to integrate data and support all the major functions of organizations. The goal of ERP systems is to make the information flow dynamic and immediate, therefore, increasing its usefulness and value. IPMTAS has Finance and Accounting, HRMS, CRM, LMS, Survey, DMS, Data Analytics and integration of Helpdesk cut across all the functions. IPMTAS is scalable, Flexible to change and Integrate, Secure helping Educate Girls to achieve its goal efficiently and effectively.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Define, drive, and coordinate the development of process improvement initiatives, projects and activities. Leads analysis and process mapping efforts and identifies and prioritizes opportunities for improvement.
• Interact with all levels of management and document existing processes, manage and analyze data, and recommend enhanced business processes.
• Assess stakeholder requirements (in terms of defining operational requirements & goals, user expectations etc.) and envision, define, design, develop, and deploy reengineered business processes.
• Provide expertise based on previous experience with training and technical assistance, business process analysis, change management, and other performance improvement
• Provide guidance and advice to senior leaders on the most effective and efficient use of resources to ensure positive and measurable outcomes
• Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to support Operations processes.
• Support the development of service and operating agreements
• Support implementation of IPMTAS using change management approaches and interact with staff and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives.
• Monitor Project timelines, coordinate with stakeholders & implementation partner to ensure project is completed as per timelines
• Lead team of Master trainers, ensuring training & UATs across organization.
• Support implementation activities and interact with senior leadership to accomplish process improvement objectives to achieve sustainable results
• Develop cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
• Educate and align employees to the principles, practices and philosophies of continuous improvement
• Assist in the development of continuous improvement training materials and provide additional forms of knowledge transfer
Compensation Offered - up to 15 lpa
Preferred Education Background:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft MS Office Suite and process improvement applications
• Knowledge of quality / process improvement/reengineering methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, Agile, ISO 9000 Methodologies
Preferred Work Experience:
• 8-10 years’ progressive experience in Business analysis / business improvement/ performance measurement projects / knowledge management
• Demonstrated track record of reengineering business processes and driving adoption across an organization/department
• Clear understanding of business process streamlining methodologies
• Has managed functional processes and policies and/or projects
• Experience of implementing continuous improvement processes
• Experience of working in an ERP implementation project
• Experience of working with any Not for Profit/ NGO organization (preferred)
Preferred Skill Set:
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, coaching, verbal and written communication skills, as well as tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to manage key stakeholder expectations, concerns, and to identify and mitigate project risk as required, in person and virtually
• Viewed as a trusted advisor with a successful track record in building and maintaining strong relationships at all levels of the organization
• Effective internal consulting skills along with the ability to positively influence others in a desired direction to achieve identified outcomes without direct lines of authority
• Attention to detail and passion for delivering outstanding service
• Ability to make complex things simple to execute
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team; self-motivated
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project