A leading American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 11/11/2022
Starts on: 25/11/2022
Payroll/compensation & benefits, Organisation Development & employee engagement, HR Business Partner, HR Operations (incl policies), Organisation Design,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, a leading manufacturer of confectionary and pet food, is looking for a qualified Consultant- HR Business Partner for Supply Chain division who can deliver the following responsibilities:
- Serve as HR Business Partner for supply chain organisation.
- Project Execution
- Strategic HR Advisory
- Engaging with heads of department
- Willingness to travel On-site is a must.
- Understanding of how factories operate and how supply chain interfaces with business in an FMCG company is required.
Please note :
The project location is in Delhi-NCR and would require a full time/ part time capacity (including onsite deployment / factory visits as required).
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience with at least 5+ yrs as HRBP
- Tier-1/2 MBA (HR)- preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Resourcefulness with a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated Leadership or strong leadership potential
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong ability to establish credibility with clients, peers and other stakeholders.
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Manpower PlanningHRBPStrategic HR AdvisoryHR strategyIndustrial relations (IR)Workforce optimizationHR PartnerClient Engagement
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.