Our client, a Leading Luggage Manufacturing Firm is looking for a junior research analyst to assist their strategy team on a project related to formulating an International Business Strategy for them.
The research analyst will be responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the field they work in.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze past results and perform analysis
- Perform secondary research to gather important data points
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
- Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
- Strong excel and data modelling skills
- Research, fact-checking and validation skills to ensure valid data sources and verify accuracy
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to find value and understand what’s in the data
- Communication, presentation and writing skills to present findings derived from the data
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with teams from other departments