Our client, a leading global FMCG firm, is looking to engage with a brand manager who can help them with their marketing communications, and business performance & planning aspects for one of their brands.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Marketing & Communications
- Creating core communication to drive consumption for the brand along with supporting communication to drive festive consumption
- Crafting content to fuel brand presence and consumer engagement to drive brand relevance and position on Digital platforms
- Managing and owning new product development
- Designing activations to fuel growth through non-season opportunities
2. Business Performance Analysis & Planning
- Supporting Demand Planning & sales to ensure OTIF delivery of key strategic projects and targets
- Conducting monthly business reporting and brand seeding reviews
- Participating in Annual Joint Business Planning with key stakeholders
- Identifying and capitalizing on White Spaces
- Evaluating, analyzing, and mapping white space opportunities for India to recommend strategic brand launches and new product development opportunities
3. Stakeholder Management
- Fostering strong relationships with local sales leadership & their teams to co-create strategy and identifying new opportunities to grow the business.
- Strong execution experience someone who's executed large scale campaigns
- Cross functional collaboration to land new products/relaunches in market.
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with senior C-suite stakeholders
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams