Our client, an Indian consultancy firm is looking to engage with a Junior HR Consultant to support the HR team in Smart implementation of Employee Database and preparation of visually appealing organogram.
A. Updating Employee Master Database:
• Collect and organize employee data, including personal information, job titles, departments, and contact details.
• Error free data entry of employee information into the master database.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of the data by conducting regular data audits.
• Maintain confidentiality and data protection standards at all times.
B. Preparing Organization Charts with Photos:
• Collaborate with HR team members to create and update organization charts.
• Gather employee headshots or photos and incorporate them into the charts.
• Ensure the organization charts are visually appealing, accurate, and up to date.
• Assist in creating custom charts as needed for specific departments or projects.
C. Supporting in HRIS System:
• Assist HR team members in entering and updating employee information in the HRIS.
• Support the implementation of new HRIS features or modules.
D. Data Analysis and Reporting:
• Contribute to the preparation of HR metrics and analytics reports.
• Provide support in creating ad hoc reports as requested by HR management.
This opportunity is for a period of 3 Months in a Hybrid Model based Onsite in Gurgaon
1. Recently completed a degree in Human Resources or a related field
2. Good pedigree of college/ university
3. Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), PowerBI.)
4. Attention to detail and ability to maintain data accuracy
5. Excellent Communication Skills in English