Our client, a leading professional services firm is looking to engage with a SAP Supply Chain Techno-Functional architect for a duration of 2 months.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Use and incorporate Data Lake Architecture understanding specifically for SAP systems (SAP Techno Functional expertise)
- Create the “to-be” technology footprint, develop solutions roadmap and phased implementation approach to achieve strategic business objectives within Supply Chain, Planning and Operations
- Analyze existing SAP technology issues and propose short, mid and long-term solutions.
- Evangelize the “to-be” technology stack with relevant business and technology stakeholders
- Define and incorporate non-functional and cross-functional requirements into proposed solutions.
- Actively participate as a member of the delivery team in providing and ensuring optimal design solutions are understood and adopted
- Work with Domain Architects (including Data, Infrastructure, Application and Security architects) to ensure that solution architecture aligns with system design guidelines and enterprise architecture standards.
- Perform hands-on work related to system configuration etc. Document business requirements, Business process flows, functional specs and solution designs.
- Ensure the stability and scalability of SAP SCM solution and its cross functional integration
This is a full-time (5 days working) short-term project for a duration of 2 months, based in the client's office in Bangalore.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Degree in Functional areas of Manufacturing/Supply Chain with a minimum of 8 years of hands on technical/functional experience in SAP ERP Supply Chain modules
2. Strong SAP knowledge in SAP HANA based PP/S&OP modules
3. Hands-on Experience in implementing S/4 HANA, ECC solutions is required
4. Hands-on knowledge of Supply Chain end-to-end process in any of the following areas (one or multiple): Supply Chain Planning (Demand and Supply Planning, Sales & Operations Planning) - Inventory Optimization.
5. Required Functions/Skills: CGRLS Core Ops ---,Supply Chain Planning (S&OP)