Our client, a management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Strategy Analyst.
- Manage projects with independent thinking and guide 2-3 member teams comprising associates independently.
- Understand client requirements, develop scope, approach & methodology, delivery
schedule with the ability to clearly define costing.
- Lead project execution, team discussions, and guide team to drive successful
execution in line with identified approach data from primary and secondary sources,
guide research and analysis as required.
- Undertake detailed financial and technical analysis where required, including complete business planning and financial modeling.
- Deliver client presentations and manage client expectations.
- Engage with senior experts internally and externally on aspects related to the project.
- Support business development through proposal development and new clients reach out.
- Straddle multiple roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
- Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global
strategy for the consulting practice.
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
This project requires Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months.
- Degree/Masters or equivalent from reputed institutes in India/abroad
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in management and business consulting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable;
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Excellent client and team management skills, and commitment;
- Prior experience in Financial services/energy/climate /agriculture, and sanitation/health will be a plus.