Our Client a leading Management consultancy firm is looking for a senior consultant for Client engagement role.
The Senior Client Engagement Manager will build compelling storylines on CX trends and performance for the industry and our specific clients, engage senior clients on these insights, proactively manage client health and engagement on the tool and with insights, and drive and own sales processes. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on the leading edge of strategy, data analysis, and CX insights.
The key driver to success in this position is providing top-notch client service in the areas of developing strategic insights on CX to engage our clients, managing multiple processes and pieces of work in parallel in a fast-paced environment , proactively managing and looking for opportunities to deepen client relationships, managing direct reports in owning day-to-day client relationships and developing client-ready material, and growing a business and owning the sales processes for NPS Prism.
The Client Engagement Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage a portfolio of strategic clients, create CX insights for their industries and engage senior clients on those topics, and to own the sales processes for NPS Prism.
Mission Of The Client Engagement Manager
1. Manage and monitor NPS Prism clients in the region to ensure the product is embedded which includes engaging senior audiences on CX insights
2. Creating compelling storylines for clients based on new NPS Prism data to deliver thought leadership in CX and developing and executing high-quality material to clients to convey these points.
3. Lead junior team members in creating client materials and managing day-to-day client relationships
4. Drive prospective client sales discussions and processes, in collaboration with the NPS Prism leadership team and Bain Partners, to fuel the growth of the Prism business
- Degree level and area of specialization needed for the performance of this role’s - Essential Functions. Bachelor’s degree (Required), MBA (Preferred)
8+ years of experience in consulting, customer insights, or account management and sales in a data business
- Experience as a client service professional engaging C –suite members and senior executives of F1000 companies.
- Experience in creating data driven insights
- Experience in developing and producing materials for very senior client audiences
- Experience in leading and managing others
- Strong communications skills: creates open and ongoing dialog with both clients and internal team members; extensive presentation experience a must
- Successful track record of managing and growing senior client relationships
- Outstanding client service skills: responsive, proactive, empathetic and detail-oriented
- Strong interest in customer experience, loyalty analytics and applying strategic marketing to drive business results
- Background in developing data-driven insights from large data sets
- Experience in developing and executing the completion of materials that are ready to share with senior client audiences
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment: you are proactive, a self-starter, and adaptive
- Strong leadership skills: you understand clients’ businesses and how emotional connection can help drive results; capable of rallying and collaborating with client and internal teams
- Outstanding project leadership, coordination and organizational skills; able to manage competing priorities and keep external and internal teams aligned and on track
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research; experience in analyzing and presenting quantitative research