Leading Global FMCG Firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 11/01/2022
Starts on: 10/02/2022
Strategy and Business Development
Strategy development, Business planning processes, Program Management Support (PMO), Corporate Strategy,
Professional Services - Consulting
Our client, a leading global FMCG firm is looking to onboard a PWD Inclusion and Accessibility Consultant for a duration of 6 months. This project comes as a part of the PWD roadmap and will focus on identifying what is best in class with respect
to PWD inclusion, the accessibility and infrastructure.
The plan is to accelerate efforts and work extensively in this space to improve not only the representation of PWDs in the workforce but also embed PWD inclusion in their organizational blueprint.
Key Deliverables: Under this project the Consultant will be working on:
• Identify and recommend best in class practices with respect to PWD inclusion
• Job Analysis for identifying opportunities to add 300 PWD into our workforce
• Facilitating Accessibility Audit of at least 10 office locations, hardware, and software as per the stipulated standards.
• Auditing and assessing Policies and processes to include accessibility criteria to nudge people to consider and adapt to include people with disability more consciously.
• Working with the global Diversity and Inclusion team to deepen the capability of globally used IT systems and software to support usage of Assistive Technology more effectively
• Strong Experience in PWD inclusion space
• Strong Project Management, Communication & Vendor/Partner Management
• Working understanding / use of MS office applications
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification : Graduate
HR strategyEmployee TrainingPWD InclusionOrganizational PoliciesWorkforce optimizationTalent strategyEmployee engagementFacility managementfacilities administration Diversity and Inclusiontalent management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.