We are looking for a consultant to lead the SAP implementation project from the business side. The Consultant would lead the business team in identifying the changes to our business model and processes , negotiate with the central implementation team on the changes to the standard template, agree and align stakeholders- senior and mid level across the organization on the changes coming in the business model , monitor the costs, project progress – maintain a fine balance between market needs and the need for standardization globally.
The overall responsibility would be to the deployment of the CERPS template (processes, system and data) to cost, timescale, quality and standards Accountable for plans, governance, quality, standards and budget for deployment.
1. Liaise closely with core programme team and in particular their partner Delivery Lead / Manager.
2. Accountable for plans, governance, quality, standards and budget for their scope of deployment and readiness initiatives
4. Deliver against deployment timelines according to the Programme Plan resolving, prioritizing and escalating issues/risks where required
5. Ensures that budgeting, planning, resourcing and delivery of any agreed Non-One ERP scope is in place.
6. Manage inter dependencies, issues, risks and scope before escalation to core project team.
7. Ensure market signs off formal testing and overall owner of the go/no-go checklist
9. Sign-off acceptance for Business and IT support to transition from deployment to Operational ‘steady state’ Support
10. Responsible for communicating integration status to the entities and managing and leading the In-Market team
12. Accountable to the Lead on plan status, risk/issue resolution and overall delivery
13. Attend meetings to ensure effective engagement and alignment across the project and entities (FS, ICSS, MMW, SCH, PTC and Treasury)
This would be full time role based out of Gurugram till June next year
The ideal candidate would be who has lead significant change projects in the organization and has worked on business side of companies with experience of 15-20 years.
Experience of managing and leading SAP implementation projects
Good knowledge of marketing function