Our client, a leading American multinational manufacturer of confectionery and pet food, is looking to engage with a Consultant- Key Account Manager (Ecommerce) for a remote 6-12 months project.
The consultant would be required to support the planning and operations of e-commerce customers and sellers to achieve topline growth by coordinating with respective internal and external functions/ customers.
1. Key Account Management:
- To liaise with external stakeholders across key accounts for business and category development.
- To set up and facilitate joint reviews to analyse performance and derive category growth insights.
2. Driving Primary Sales:
- To coordinate and liaise with the Central Order Processing, Supply Chain, Logistics, and CFA teams to ensure order processing and invoicing in line with primary sales targets.
- To work with customer portals for maintaining Purchase Order repository and tracking.
3. In Stock:
- To ensure in-stock levels across SKUs and range, across platforms, cities and zones, to ensure serviceability to the customer.
- To manage inventory levels at Alpha-Lite sites across the FK APOB Mars network of CFAs.
4. Customer Sales and Inventory Analysis:
- To analyze and publish weekly reports of SKU-level offtake data at a range-wise sales contribution, growth, Rate of Sales, Stock on Hand and Days of Cover.
- To set up customer inventory norms and assortment planning based on aligned Days of Cover and sales and growth trends and forecasts.
5. Customer Marketing:
- To assist the customer marketing manager and KAM with setting up campaigns for all customers on a monthly basis.
- To identify targeted cohorts, user base numbers associated with them and operationally facilitate go- live for all campaigns and brand deliverables.
6. Demand Forecast and Planning:
- To map primary and offtake level trends to accurately predict short-term and long-term demand forecasts in close coordination with the KAM.
- To liaise with the supply team to accurately predict risks associated with delivery of demand plan.
7. Financial Health of Accounts:
- To coordinate with customer accounts teams and assist internal FEC teams with debit note workings and financial reconciliation to ensure no overdues
- Prior experience in key account management, sales for eCommerce/ FMCG is preferred;
- Graduate in the relevant stream is preferred;
- MBA is preferred;
- 3-5 years, preferably having experience of working in or with an e-commerce business;
- Good working knowledge on Excel and analysis tools;
- Understanding of Margins, Promotions, TE impact .