Our client, a leading Indian multinational conglomerate company, is looking to engage with a Finance Innovation Consultant for a 3-6 months project. The consultant would be responsible for driving innovation for the business to bring in synergies and value creation. The consultant would work with various stakeholders in Financial Services (directly) and Mobility (supervise) to create value for the business.
- Catalyzing the Innovation opportunities (breakthrough/ disruptive & incremental) for the Category of Wellness and Mobility from Ideation, execution & launch and aligning with the respective business stakeholders;
- Working with the business assessing the portfolio for opportunities in all areas of the ‘Value Creation & Success’ and seizing opportunities seen in the market, supporting ideas through all stages from conceptualization of innovation to delivery;
- Seek to create value for everyone: develop and maintain effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders at all levels, with existing and potential suppliers and partners;
- Develop the “outside- in” perspective with the external market orientation and changing Technology trends for the Group.
- Prepare a rolling 3-year project plan to deliver the development and launch of projects in time and on budget, as agreed in the business plans;
- Solve problems through creativity and innovation in the journey to move from Commodity to a Brand (B2B to B2C) approach.
- Responsible along with the business innovation teams for the oversight, coordination and delivery of projects of differing sizes involving the developing and launch of new products and services towards building the brand and consumer experience;
- Work with start ups to bring their technology/product into the group;
- Work in partnership with the business, functions & customers: provide the link between the customer, development of staff and contractors and any third party regarding requirements throughout the project life cycle;
- Oversee a wide range of activities including research, development and testing. Ensure thorough and timely testing of all new processes, systems and products before go live.
III. Impact Measurement:
- Seek to make a difference: improve the performance of the category by seeking new business opportunities .
-Test and integrate innovation solutions that improve their effectiveness and impact for the category to the topline & bottom-line for consecutive 8 quarters
Note: This is a 3-6 months long project which requires both onsite (Mumbai) and remote support with full time capacity.
- Proven experience in Finance Innovation, customer journey mapping/ category innovation space or business value creation is required;
- Proven experience in stakeholder management;
- Outstanding communication skills: able to communicate complex financial analyses and information in an easily comprehensible manner;
- Ability to think and work independently and to meet aggressive deadlines;
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word;