Our client, an Indian multinational conglomerate, is looking to engage with a Consultant - Innovation Head with prior experience in consumer branding/ product marketing/ innovation roles for a short term project opportunity of 6 months.
The Innovation Team is a COE on Innovation and drives Robust and Transformational Innovations across the group companies to strengthen Group’s growth, sustenance and competitive advantage.
The teams focus is on building new revenue streams through products or applications, building new business models, designing brand extensions, and enhancing experience or process transformation projects. In addition to opportunity mapping and driving innovation process excellence, the team also works with the teams to take the projects to launch.
This particular project requires working with a technically savvy group and their existing set of projects. The role holder will need to demonstrate tact and ability to create a blended process & manoeuvre the group through strong current practices to visible and differentiated outcomes.
- Role entails working with the Innovation Head Fashion & Textile to drive Innovations with our Textiles and yarn businesses.
- Supporting the business group (3 businesses) on their Innovation journey , helping them prioritize projects, guide them on process governance, coaching them on managing Innovation and work with the team to deliver a few projects on ground. This hence will require a balance of both macro strategic sense along with willingness to roll up sleeves and play on field.
- The specific deliverable will be mainly around helping the business with brand, consumer, marketing, business casing and GTM.
- Identifying & Prioritizing Business relevant opportunities. Building & strengthening the funnel if required
- Translating ideas to valid business opportunities
- Voice of consumer/ Customer & Brand
- Guiding the team through the innovation process and pulling back/ accelerating projects balancing