• Support Director/ project manager on project execution in WASH portfolio
• Perform project management role, ensuring successful implementation of impactful projects covering set of issues, policies/strategies/ technical solutions
• Create opportunities for RTI India consulting in areas relevant to WASH portfolio as well as other areas in collaboration with other groups in RTI India or RTI International i.e in other relevant sectors
• Support team for development of knowledge products, representation at local and international technical business forums, seminars and capacity building workshops
• Perform/support high level business development tasks such as engaging with clients (central and state government, multilateral/bilateral and donor agencies, private sector, foundations etc.) leading to dialogue on potential opportunities, identifying opportunities, making bid/no bid decisions in consultation with the senior management, identifying and securing partners, developing concept notes, preparing proposals and EOI
• Maintain relationships with industry associations and potential industry partners, academic institutions, RTI International and other offices across. Showcase RTI’s and personal expertise at various platforms i.e seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
• Support team in formulating plans and development of various value propositions, technical approaches, strategies and tools – by leveraging knowledge and insights on issues and policies, recent advances and potential for developing innovative technology to address various issues, etc.
• Evaluate new delivery models along with senior management and other team members including options for short/long term partnerships and short sourcing contractors.
• Support in authoring and publishing technical articles, papers, reports on key international development topics.
• Relevant experience of at least 5 years at a consulting firm, think tank or research organization
• Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
• Experience of report writing and project coordination
• High level of proficiency in English, presentation skills including Power Point Presentation
• Quantitative and Qualitative Research
• Ability to deliver in short deadlines