Our client, a leading Indian bio-pharmaceutical company is looking to engage with a Senior Strategy Consultant to develop a detailed implementation plan for its new strategy and to establish a PMO to track progress.
They are launching a short strategy development exercise with a leading management consulting firm, and are looking for a mature consultant who can help them take the broad strategies identified to a more concrete plan by working with business stakeholders.
1. Working with the leadership team by vertical to translate the implication of the broad strategy to their area
- Key initiatives to be undertaken
- strategies for the product portfolio/function/region
2. Facilitating the translation of the strategies into clear implementation plans - overall and by vertical/BU - with identified work streams, timelines and milestones
3. Support the building of an overall business plan (incl. financial projections) based on the strategies prioritised
4. Help the client analysis and develop hypotheses on follow-up questions that emerge from the strategy and business planning exercises
5. Establish a tracking and monitoring process and mechanism, & update key stakeholders on progress
Note:- The duration of the project is 6 months with full time capacity in Bangalore/Singapore
1. Prior experience in the Pharma sector will be required.
3. Ability to collaborate with and work across functions to analyse and devise strategy
4. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
5. Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarise complex information in a clear and concise manner