Our client, an impact investment firm is supporting a not for profit organization (NPO) in the retail giving space to consider possibilities of turning into a for-profit organization. They are looking to engage with a consultant who can work with the stakeholders, think through the implications and drive the whole process including -
1. Evaluating the conversion models; comparing and validating the viability, ease and advantages of for-profit versus hybrid models.
2. Analysing the models across internal parameters like impact on talent hiring, company culture, and retention of employees.
3. Partner with legal experts to attain clarity around the regulatory structure- ease, benefits, change in functioning, applications, etc
4. Advising the strategic implementation of the model across matrix and parameters at the higher level
This project would require remote support and part time capacity.
1. Prior experience in strategy consulting firms is a must
2. Should have strong background in the development and social impact space
3. Some level of understanding of legal structures associated with the social sector would be a plus
4. Stakeholder management
5. Must be able to pursue thought process with utmost clarity after deep dive analyses