Our client , a mission-driven governance consulting firm, is looking to engage with Independent consultants to facilitate institutionalization of high impact employment and skilling initiatives in Haryana
○ Coordination with private employment portals to source vacancies, share candidate lists, robust tracking and monitoring
○ Follow -ups and coordination with industries to place newly graduating batches of dual system of training from Industrial Training Institutes
○ Secondary and primary research to finalize new public private partnership model
○ Field visits to capture on-ground insights from employment exchanges around employment, career counselling and employability coaching
○ Support pilots execution through on-ground presence and coordination with private players, employment exchanges and market research agency.
○ Data analysis, dashboard updating, supporting other workstreams (when required)
○ The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design and facilitating implementation through first principles problem solving, leveraging organisational learnings, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis, field-work etc.
- Prior experience in Social impact, consulting, development, impact investing
- Preferred sectors where the candidate has experience are Education, Agriculture, Livelihood, Employment, Skilling, Fisheries
- Experience in Data analysis, Problem solving, Content diagnosis, Solution design and facilitating implementation through first principles problem solving, leveraging organisational learnings, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis, field-work etc.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of MS office (Excel,Powerpoint,Word)
- Strong oral/written communication,