Our client, a top tier consulting firm is looking for a strategy engagement consultant in the chemicals sector.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Execute upgrade projects while partnering closely with our counterparts, clients
Executive-level project sponsors.
2. Proactively identify project risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently.
3. Create comprehensive weekly status reports and communication plans to
executive sponsors and internal/external project teams.
4. Develop detailed project plan schedules and work breakdown structures to ensure
project team accountability for milestone dates and work quality.
5. Track detailed scope of engagement and when applicable work with the customer
to re-estimate scope change/additions.
6. Maintain a deep understanding of Customer Success to be a trusted thought
leader and advisor with your customers.
7. Develop a detailed growth and entry strategies.
8. Work on the business development area for the organization.
1. Relevant experience in growth and entry strategy planning.
2. Should have worked in the chemical/agrochemical sector.
3. Should have strong leadership and communication skills.