Our Client, a top tier global consulting firm, is looking for a pre sales BD consultant. This is for two of their key clients in Metals & Mining sector. The pre-sales role would be for about 2 – 3 weeks and later will be converted to MRO Inventory Management expert role for the same candidate which can be for 6 months or more. This involvement will require travelling to client sites and also working offline.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
As pre sales BD consultant:
1. Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients.
2. Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge
that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behaviour and/or
any potential changes clients would like.
3. Helping the sales team to reach targets.
4. Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
encouraging clients to buy extras, upgrades etc.
5. Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your
knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
MRO Inventory Management Expert:
1. Ensure accurate product inventory for clients.
2. Develop an inventory tracking system to streamline our business operations.
3. Communicate with Warehouse Manager about current stock and potential issues
4. Conduct daily analyses to forecast potential inventory issues.
5. Report on inventory activities and variances.
6. Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for shipping or delivery.
7. Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
Please note: This involvement will require travelling to client sites (Mumbai) and also working offline.
1. Prior experience in sales/ pre sales BD consultiing sector.
2. Previous experience working in MRO Inventory management in the Industrial
3. Strong verbal and communicative skills to pursuade the clients.
4. Techinal knowledge of the pre sales softwares and Inventory Managgement