Our client - a talent management firm is looking to on-board a consultant who can help in conducting some industry research for an India entry strategy for companies in the Indian Consumer Good Market. The consultant will be supported by a junior research analyst.
The research would involve:
- Identify the key players in India Consumer Goods market. That includes not only local players but also outsiders from foreign countries such as China, EU and US.
Especially for the below segments.
5. Health Products
6. Self medication
7. Sports Goods
8. Casual Fashion
- Identify important Stakeholders list in each above market segment. For instance, industry associations, retail network, social influencers, etc.
The end result would be a case study or a synthesis of the research of "Key Success Factors” in India Consumer Goods market from case study of the winners which would cover:
- Winners corporate profile.
- History of expansion in India market.
- Supply chain network (Production on local or import, logistics network, relation-ship with “Kirana” shops, etc.)
- Marketing Strategy.
- Reaction on SNSs in India (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)- Key success factors (guess).
It is an estimated 4 weeks project with a likely start in mid August and final delivery around mid September 2021.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of having worked in a similar project
- Good stakeholder skills with experience working on similar projects in the past