Our client is global consulting firm in the development sector and they are looking for a consultant for a project management role.
They are looking for someone who can help them with -
1) strategy consulting, Manage project schedule, task details and utilize project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software.
2) Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities. Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
Typical qualifications for a Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, International Relations or a related field. Having a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Master’s in Public - - - Administration, Policy, or International Relations, or PhD from a top university with an excellent academic record is a plus
- Overall experience of 7 to 8 years including 1 to 2 years as a manager at a leading international management consultancy and a ‘top performer’ throughout the tenure
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and perform in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- A passion for international development, typically evidenced by a strong interest and prior exposure to global issues such as economic development, global health, education, or the environment
- Experience living and working in different cultures; time spent in developing countries strongly preferred
• Lead project teams in disaggregating problems and providing solutions to address them
• Develop innovative strategies and solutions for our clients
• Manage workstreams and provide direction
• Coach, manage and support junior team members
• Oversee the quality of client deliverables