Our client is an a leading venture capital firm with a global network and are looking for a strategy consultant who can help them with Market Research & Analysis of the data in the healthcare sector in the following countries - Cambodia, Lao, Malaysia, Philippines, Timor-Leste ,Thailand
Key Responsibilities :-
- Desktop research
1. Examples of questions for research (detailed instructions and workplan/
timeline to be shared upon engagement)
2. General : Population, Income & facility network of points of care, insurance
coverage & payment scheme etc. Specific: what IVD tests are currently
being used in your country? For what purpose (e.g. test scenarios)?
- Interview in local language with experts
1. Active research to identify Experts who are relevant doctors, public authority
in healthcare/ government people & value chain stakeholders
2.DI will also support with expert finding from other sources
Examples of questions for research (detailed instructions and workplan/ timeline to be shared upon engagement)
1. i.e. interviews with doctors e.g. what IVD tests are currently being used for
diabetes treatment in your country? What test scenarios & journey? Etc.
2. i.e. interviews with value chain experts e.g. are IVDs subject to regulatory
pre-market approval and post market surveillance to ensure the quality,
safety and effectiveness? Etc.
Note :- This is an onsite project in countries - Cambodia, Lao, Malaysia, Philippines, Timor-Leste, Thailand
- 3-5 years of experience in Strategy Consulting/ Research & Analytics environments.
- Experience working in the healthcare sector in South Asia / mentioned countries
- Entrepreneurial individual with strong numeric and business acumen, analytical skills and project management in a consulting capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.