Our client, a fund in the healthcare space is looking to engage with a Senior Strategy consultant to help them address certain aspects in the portfolio strategies domain.
- Brainstorm with the team to identify thematic focus areas and why are they relevant to healthcare, public health and patient outcomes.
- Work with another Consultant who will be driving the research and analysis piece; provide guidance on research areas, parameters and criterias around technology, infrastructure, etc in communicable diseases areas.
- Analyse the research and potential solutions gathered and crunched by the supporting consultant.
- Deliberate with the stakeholders and team on gap in solutions available for the identified focus areas
- Determine how the firm's support for these provide impact; define metrics to measure impact in the short, medium and long term.
- Develop a sourcing plan for the firm to identify and develop desirable and final solutions basis reach analysis and discussion. Identify relevant sourcing, development, funding & implementation partners.
- Define the evaluation criteria for potential solutions, with a 5 year estimate of funding requirements. Also define nature of funding (grants, loans, equity etc) required.
- Work with the team to determine the portfolio management approach required to balance projects being funded, projects in the pipeline and projects with potential
- Basis research analysis and thesis, develop strategies for implementation in the thematic focus areas
- Design and develop implementation plan for deployment of innovations along with the team
This will be a part-time role and will require 2-2.5 days a week from the consultant for 3-4 months
- Prior experience in a top tier management consulting firm is a must
- Hands on experience of handling projects in the public health, international development, or social impact space is necessary
- Should have priviously undertaken project with portfolio management and strategy
- Excellent ability to analyse and present insights, recommend strategies
- Stakeholder management + team oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills