Our client, a leading platform connecting social entrepreneurs with impact leaders, is looking for a candidate to:
• Manage current programs as per approved plans & budgets and deepen the existing capabilities, relationships, and networks including strategic collaboration, scaling, expansion, replication
• Manage Social Entrepreneur’s Cohort from Screening/Selection/Input- Delivery/Program Coordination/Impact assessment coordination/Valedictory along with the Performance Metrics delivery for this component
• Coordinate with the signed-up Mentors, Advisors & other external resource pool
• Document key experiences/findings in qualitative and quantitative internal report-sharing formats and linked analyses and internal presentation
• Contribute towards writing/ideation/report submission/proposal submission to existing and new/potential donors and partners
• External and Internal Communication for other programs entrusted to you; contributing to positive global visibility including publications/impact reports and similar
• Maintaining updated quality MIS pertaining to your work areas and linkage to organizational MIS while assisting your Reporting officer /CXO office
• Coordinate and support major programs
• Any other work/initiative/responsibility as agreed to on/after joining.
This opportunity is for a period of 3 months and requires one to work full-time in a hybrid model from either Bengaluru, New Delhi, or Hyderabad.
● A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, partnerships, accelerators or startups
● Good at partnerships and stakeholder relationship management
● good planning and problem solving skills
● Good understanding of the startup ecosystem/ Social Enterprise/ Sustainability/ Impact space
●Strong communication skills