Our client, a non-government, non-profit organisation that works with India's rural poor, is looking for an independent consultant who can deliver the following responsibilities :
- Develop institutional architecture of Centres of Excellence for different thematic domains like- Community Institution building, Gender, Health Nutrition and WASH, Economic collectives, Climate adaptation, etc. within PRADAN’s overall organisation structure, delineating mechanisms for influencing PRADAN's operations as well as development sector at large. A road map of evolution, growth & maturity will emerge along with guiding values and principles.
- Developing key performance indicators for monitoring the progress of Centres of Excellence as a unit
- Create work breakdown structures (WBS) or Sprints and collate estimates from all relevant teams, and create schedules based on estimates and department/business needs.
- Identify risks, create mitigation strategies, plan and execute them in timely manner
- Prior experience in successfully setting up and managing a COE
- Not for profit experience will be preferred
- Experience setting up a health/agriculture focused COE will be desirable
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organisation
- People Management
- Risk Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Technological Know-how