The client is a major renewable energy company.
They are looking for a consultant to assist the CEOs team to develop strategic ideas into structured actionable plans and to co-ordinate the various activities while providing assistance to the Chairman.
The role will include:
1) Interacting at the highest levels of organisation/s, internal and external
2) Analysing and understanding the Micro, Macro economic environment and business environment
3) Assisting the CEO in driving and tracking strategic priorities through structured approach.
4) Being involved in high-impact decisions making processes and projects of great magnitude, complexity and speed along with the CEO . Be a part of Strategic and Operational initiatives prioritised by CEO
5) Being involved with Corporate functions and interact with operating businesses to enable effective co-ordination of various activities, and provide relevant information and assistance to the Chairman
6) Researching various fields including Energy, Renewables, related manufacturing finance ,economics , trade etc.
7) Analysing the economic impact of Government policies, Laws and regulations
8) Analysing Macro economic trends, Government spend, budgeting processes, current account deficiencies, foreign reserve status.
9) Focus on process driven approach to collaboration and co-ordination between various functions and institute a process to monitor delays and deviations. Leverage technology for the same.
The project will require extensive travel. The consultant will be provided with accommodation and fly-backs.