Our client is a leading healthcare company and is looking to engage Operational Excellence consultant who can measure and monitor productivity and efficiency gains, ensuring proper reporting and communication.
Key Responsibilities :
- In alignment with the company's strategy and goals, to lead and drive Global Quality (GQ) Excellence program to achieve best-in-class level performance, ensuring effective and standardised deployment of Lean six-sigma mindset and approach.
- To drive GQ performance, ensuring implementation and optimal use of tools and data analytics.
- Drive the GQ Excellence program to foster cultural shift towards continuous improvement and innovation, and achieve best-in-class performance (EHS, People, Quality, Cost, Customer/Delivery):
a. Define and implement the operational model/framework for Quality Excellence, drawing on lean six-sigma approach and other appropriate models (e.g. Shingo®)
b. Set up implement the proper organisation, team, governance, systems, tools, and processes
c. Develop and drive the related Operational excellence initiatives at global and local level, implement, and monitor execution of the related plan/program to achieve target
d. Measure and monitor productivity and efficiency gains, ensuring proper reporting and communication
e. Define and implement the relevant education program, work with relevant function/site Quality Heads to maintain the adequate level of skills
f. Champion and lead cross-site and cross-functional Quality Excellence initiative, targeting standardisation, efficiency, and customer-service
g. Seek benchmark; identify, share, implement, and monitor impact of best practices
h. Effectively support and coach sites and functions in their Quality Excellence journey, including lean six-sigma aspects, Capacity and Throughput improvement, Maturity Assessments, problem solving and any other efficiency improvement.
- Set up and drive the GQ Performance Management system:
a. Define, communicate, and track progress toward operational key performance indicator targets and align financial impacts (e.g., synergies)
b. Define key performance indicators and related dashboards across GQ sites/functions, integrating data into one single view for GQ decision-making
c. Maintain close link to financial implications of operations targets to provide holistic view of operations performance deviations
d. Ensure close alignment with IT & Digital function to improve data collection and use across harmonised systems to ensure proper analysis and decision-making.
- Lead, manage, develop, and coach the team, fostering the right behaviours and mindset
- Manage the allocated budget
- Closely interact with other Business functions to ensure effective contribution to BBIL ambition.