Our client, a leading global personal care brand, is looking to engage with a consultant with experience in social and behavior change communication for a short-term project.
Roles and Responsibilities include :
- Ensuring highest action standards to design Programs, ensure program delivery, either running directly via the brand but predominantly through Partnerships.
- Flawless delivery of partnerships and H for Handwashing to feed into advocacy for handwashing, which will include discussion with advocacy and research partners.
- Support on fundraising with partners – proposal writing & budgeting. Managing the budget and finances dynamically to deliver both internal and external deliverables for social mission.
- Ensure financial records are following accepted policies, procedures and internal/external controls requirements in relation to management of budgets/funding for the projects.
- Ensure timely payment approval/verification process for projects & budgetary system. Ensure that cash transfers & also payments in-kind such as staff time, paying our agencies etc. are on a timely basis.
- Support the planning, high quality training, deployment of action standards, cost -effective interventions, supervision, evaluation and support on-ground implementation of program.
- Provide inputs on the development of strategic communications for the social mission program.
- Work closely with Digital and Media teams.
- Monthly progress updates to the Global Team.
- Strong operational and program management and financial sills.
- Knowledge of the public health sector.
- Experienced in strategic thinking, especially in the communications space.
- Good written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Good campaign management skills.
- Experience in proposal writing and budgeting.
- Effective understanding of the field of handwashing and its main stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, Advanced Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail.