We are looking for a Consultant with strong experience in the logistics industry and a good understanding of Trucking and Warehousing Operations to support us on an ongoing client engagement.
The consultant will be acting Program Coordinator (North / West / South India) and will be responsible for:
1. Help with market definition & identifying & understanding key customer segments
2. Assess future growth prospects - current market size, split by category, growth projections; identify key drivers for market growth
3. Turning around operations for a few key customers and making them profitable
4. Planning and Implementing cost improvement initiatives
5. Increasing share of wallet from existing customers
6. Analysis of key competitors by customer segment, strengths, and market share
This is a 4-month project based out of Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Chennai and will require frequent travel.
1. Business building or operations experience with an express logistics company and a good understanding of Trucking and Warehousing operations
2. Strong problem structuring skills and an ability to quickly derive insights from data
3. Strong verbal and communication skills and the ability to summarize and articulate complex information clearly
4. Comfort with doing hands-on research & data analysis
5. Strong communication skills and experience with handling senior stakeholders