Our client, a leading Financial Services firm is looking to engage with a consultant to lead PMO and digitally transform their operations.
Job Context: The role is lead – project management under digital transformation function. It entails definition, adherence and continuous improvement of governance framework for project management, change management, release management across digital transformation and IT..
It involves managing the Digital Transformation projects/program along with critical Finance and Accounts projects undertaken by IT right from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control to closure. It also involves bringing new practices and framework (Agile), tools for managing projects and providing solutions to manage risks/issues during project.
1. Stakeholder management – managing internal stakeholders i.e. various business functions within the organization along with other IT development teams and external stakeholders i.e. vendors. Ensuring complete alignment of all stakeholders on projects
2. Co-ordination among various teams to ensure timely completion of projects and within the required budget and with optimum quality.
3. Highlighting and managing Risks and issues across projects
4. Changing the mindset of various functions and aligning them on governance framework inclusive
of agile way of working.
5. Ensuring zero scope creep during the project execution by monitoring the changes very closely
6. Fostering usage of tools for project management, change management and ensuring their adoption at organizational level
Job Purpose of Direct Reports:
Ensuring adherence to governance framework
end-to-end management of digital transformation projects/program at ABFL ensuring complete
control of the triple constraints - time, cost and scope.
Identifying and managing risks across projects
Sharing project status of critical projects with Senior management
Ensuring adoption of project management tool