Our client, a social impact consulting firm, is looking for a Strategy Consultant who can help create financial inclusion instruments for the poor.
1. Responsible for identifying new areas of work for the client team to promote access to finance; and establishing key partnerships with financial inclusion actors – in particular investors, financial service providers, and specialized development agencies.
2. Research on which instrument is good and analytically create an optimized model for deployment.
3. Conduct market research and identify new projects in the area of financial inclusion, support the planning and successful implementation through sustainable partnerships with relevant financial institutions, international lenders, and development financial institutions.
4. Market study and networking with industry to identify what organizations would be available to fund the programs.
5. Identify and build solid partnerships with the financial sector, research institutes, competent technical agencies, and others that can bring knowledge, know-how, and networks in support of creating financial inclusion.
Duration- 3 months
1. 5 to 8 years of working experience.
2. Critical decision-making skills, people leadership, and expertise to create the right product design.
3. Experience in working with NBFCs, research institutes, banks, or consulting firms is a must.
4. Experience in selling or providing consultations on such products.
5. Experience in raising philanthropic money.