Our client, a leading Biopharmaceutical Company, is looking to engage with a Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Consultant.
Scope of work:
- Monitor timeliness and frequency of doctors’ meetings by the field force and call efficiency at the national level and provide proactive consultation to the Sales and Marketing teams in order to provide support towards execution challenges and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Periodically (Quarterly) organize Field Force Review Workshop in order to inform field force of the required activities and applicable KPIs as a variable of product, frequency, and quality in order to support effective field force operations.
- Plan, design & monitor targeting/ segmentation process in order to obtain requisite sales or market share on the execution of sales and enhance sales force effectiveness.
- Draw up and structure the KPIs for the sales force while taking into consideration various heads (product-wise inputs and flexibilities as provided by Marketing, Sales, and Finance).
- Structure territorial budgets, incentive schemes, and monthly payouts while maintaining incentives within the total budget in order to guide and facilitate incentive calculations
- Plan, budget for, and utilize operational expenditure budget for the team.
- Plan and utilize Advertising and Promotional budgets allocated by various brands in order to maximize returns from advertisement and promotional spend
- Timely goal setting (annually), monitoring, review of performance parameters, and feedback to the team members (periodically) in collaboration with HR, in order to make the team a competent and motivated team.
- Provide quick and fair decision support on complex issues pertaining to various aspects for the team to create a self-sustaining team.
This project is for a period of 1-3 months based in Mumbai and requires the consultant to work onsite in a full-time capacity.
- Strong Excel skills (pivot, advanced formulae, etc) are ideal
- Past experience in SalesForce would be desirable
- Past experience working in the Pharma or FMCG industries is preferred
- Assertiveness, High energy, Integrity, relationship-building ability
- Strong in analytics, problem-solving skills, and field connect
- Strong Customer connect
- Excellent Written, Spoken, and presentation skills