A leading beverages company
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 25/01/2023
Starts on: 31/01/2023
Manufacturing oversight, Large project management, Manufacturing/Operations head,
Our client, a leading beverages company, is looking for an independent consultant who can deliver the following responsibilities :
- Leads Projects implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to Project management and administration, including reporting, budget development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Leads the selection and training of qualified Project Teams and External Project Management Specialists, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
- Ensures the project produces the Business Case results in the annual workplan(s) to the required standard of quality and within the timeline and budget parameters and meeting the ESG requirements
- Lead and Prepare budget pipeline development and budget monitoring.
- Conducts monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
- Review and Tracks Project implementation related to Project management, including monitoring and reporting, financials transactions, execution of project plans and performance
- Selects and manages the training of project teams, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective Supervision and Managing performance
- Ensures projects deliver specified results and meet quality expectations and sign off on Scope, Cost and Timeline
- Regularly updates Head of Technical Services, Stake holders and Executives with reports on the progress and performance of projects
- Identify and mitigate Project risk to avoid Delays and cost overruns
- Ensure highest standards of Compliance and adherence to Regulations related to Projects and ensure they’re in compliance
- Guides Individual Project Managers across a Portfolio of projects
- Setting of Project Management Organization under Operational Excellence Program of XO 2.0
- Ensures all Processes of Statutory requirements are met and complied with to meet the Business case objectives
- Motivating Internal and External Stake holders to meet the Business target
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical/Chemical Engineering
- Preferred Domain Expertise in Distillation and similar large-Scale Projects
- PMP Qualification is Preferred
- Demonstrated leading and executing Large Projects including complete cycle of Project Management
Experience: 18+ years
Qualification : Graduate
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.