We are poised for an explosive growth phase hence, we are significantly ramping-up operations in our key verticals,especially Life Sciences and Healthcare. We are looking for a seasoned professional with expansive Healthcare domain knowledge and a Strategy Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the surge in demand without losing time and quality.
1. Account and Project Management:
o Expertise and experience in leading strategic business research and consulting projects, across industry verticals and/or geographies.
o Able to independently engage with clients, and manage projects and teams, with senior management cover limited to strategic intervention.
o Manage end-to-end execution of complex projects, including:
▪ Analytical planning, leveraging client email/call notes.
▪ Work planning: realistic, in view of project requirements and team skill level; sharing proactive updates with internal and client stakeholders; reprioritizing efforts if required.
▪ Research methodology: strong with core methodologies (secondary; primary qualitative; primary quantitative); good learning curve at new/innovative ones (social media listening; implicit research; etc.)
▪ Quality and Productivity: at a deliverable/output, individual and team level.
▪ Insights: Crisp yet comprehensive insight decks, keeping in mind the audience/consumers.
o Being hands-on while leading projects is a key requirement
o Support BD efforts via client proposals and thought leadership whitepapers.
o Help manage project margins, via effective and efficient utilisation of internal (team members,databases, etc.) and external (vendors, syndicated reports, etc.) resources.
2. Client Management:
o Accurately understand the client’s business imperatives and research objectives.
o Manage client expectations in terms of depth and breadth of research, format and granularity of output, and key milestones across the project timeline.
o Handle all client communication independently, including:
▪ Conversing on project insights/implications and thinking on-the-feet (on client questions, including tricky ones)
▪ Questioning/critiquing client hypotheses, brainstorming on potential outcomes, sharing Grail POV
▪ Ideating with client via workshop delivery (if applicable)
o Solution orientation even is tricky situations, is an essential attribute of this role
3. People Management:
o Share objective and constructive (written/verbal, periodic/on-the-fly) feedback with team members, with suggestions on improvement areas/next steps.
o Provide effective and efficient coaching and mentor ship on core and soft skills, for tagged team members as well as assigned professional development advises.
o Offer, and enable, step-up opportunities to individuals to help them progress to the next level.
1. Graduate/Post Graduate with 8-11 years of experience in delivering Strategic Insights engagements in the Healthcare industry, focused on the US and European markets.
2. A Life Sciences domain educational background will be preferred.
3. B.Pharma/M.Pharma/BTech & MTech in Biotechnology/BDS/Any science background
4. Well versed with PPT skills, research – both primary and secondary