We are looking for independent consultants with project experience in operations/manufacturing assignments on a short-term contract basis, to augment the client on the ground for a Digital and Analytics for various manufacturing processes and operations.
1. Define Analytics strategy & solutions along with technical requirements of the solutions to meet the demands of business requirements.
2. Integrates advanced analytics into end- to- end business intelligence solutions and operational business processes.
3. Conduct sophisticated data mining analyses and build data mining models, as required, to aid in the solution development. Translate data mining results into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers.
4. Develop and implement various types of predictive models, machine learning approaches and other data mining solutions creating solutions that help businesses and products make decisions.
5. Designs and/ or contributes to the development of a data mining systems that enable reuse, efficiency, manageability and deployment.
6. Act as a Principal who analyses and develops enterprise- wide analytics solutions. Leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical capabilities.
7. Act as a key member providing technical insight on solution design, operations system architecture, tuning and modification of solutions.
8. Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
Identify high ROI use cases for Data Analytics and Machine Learning through collaborating with Advanced Integrated Manufacturing, plant management and IT
Develop analytics to drive insights from large volume of machine data from worldwide plants to improve manufacturing performance
1. B.S. (graduate degree preferred) from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields
2. 5-8 years of experience in industrial equipment Machine Learning and Data Analytics
3. Experience with end-to-end development and deployment of ML algorithms for industrial applications
4. Strong knowledge of ETL, feature engineering and various ML algorithms (clustering, decision tree learning, Artificial Neural Networks, etc.)
5. Extensive experience with programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL
6. Experience working with high frequency and large volume of data
Strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
Team player and a good communicator