Our client, a workforce management solutions provider, is looking to engage with a Senior Strategy Consultant who can help them scale up their business.
The team has found a synergy between supporting the development of
infrastructure around the country and putting India’s blue-collar workforce to work. Their vision is to put blue & grey collared India to work and making it easy for employers to manage them.
1. Managing blue & grey collared workers for multinationals through hiring, deployment, compliance, and payroll solutions.
2. Supporting infrastructure development for multinationals through leasing, operation, and maintenance of construction machinery & equipment.
3. Supplying security manned guards to construction and engineering sites owned by multinationals.
4. Injecting innovation into the group of companies.
5. Structuring strategic investments for the group of companies.
6. Partnership: Workmate (End to End Workforce Management Platform)
7. Strategic Advisory- Market Mapping, SWOT Analysis, etc.
8. Strategise to achieve a competitive advantage, both internally and externally:
- What capabilities and skills do they need to build? How can they best organize internally to capture value?
- Required advisory in the fields of Finance & Legal practices; (a) How can they capture more value with what they currently have? (b) Are their financial practices and structures sound?
-What should they continue to do?
-What do they do differently?
1) Experience in a top-tier consulting firm with solid experience in construction and/ or industrial operations projects.
2) Ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner.
3) Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of structure and logic.
4) Good knowledge of the construction market would be preferred, but not necessary
5) Should be able to develop well-structured business plans to purse