Our client, a workforce management solutions provider, is looking to engage with a Strategy Analyst to drive Market Research, Sizing, and Financial Modelling along with a Senior Consultant who will serve as a project lead.
1. Undertake a market assessment across the opportunity areas, using secondary & primary data sources.
2. Gather and synthesize Inputs from Subject Matter Experts.
- Identify, connect with 5-10 experts across product categories and/or geographies to understand the markets, competition and pricing better.
- Test emerging hypotheses with experts (as needed).
3. Align on a framework to shortlist opportunities – market size, growth potential, fit with existing capabilities, the investment needed, ROI.
4. Review, test and validate the key assumptions underlying the financial modeling, including but not limited to:
- Assessing the viability of the income stream by looking at the assumptions and data.
- Assessing the value of the underlying assets.
- Validating the estimated returns over different time periods.
5. Structuring the core financial model to make it easily consumable by the stakeholders.
1. Expertise in data analytics, financial modeling, and market assessment.
2. High comfort level in number crunching, pressure testing, and using MS Excel.
3. Should be willing to work in a team.
4. Experience with a top-tier consulting firm would be a plus.