Our client is a global consultancy firm and is looking for a Python coding expert with 3-4 years of work experience, and solving machine learning problems via Python.
- Build analytical tools to predict behavior and optimize client operation units and functionalities
- Design, test and build complex forecasting models and simulations to optimize client operations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with consultant and client administrative teams to develop understanding and solutions of technical problems
The project is 3-4 months long and requires part time capacity, and only independent consultants.
- Knowledge in Python (Intermediate to advanced) (Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pandas, Keras, Matplotlib, PVLib, ReportLab)
- Working knowledge of Data Science concepts like Data Mining, Statistics, Application of ML and adding intelligence to data
- Hands on implementation of Machine Learning techniques and algorithms like Regression, Decision Trees, K-means, Markov Decision process, GBM, XGBoost etc.
- Theoretical understanding of multiple ML algorithms including neural networks, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Regressors, Support Vector Regressors, time series modeling - strengths & limitations
- Data cleaning, big data handling and modelling skills is required
- Ability to analyze and build solution by referring white papers