Our client, a leading management consulting firm is looking to engage with a CIO, having experience in operating large IT teams and supervising enterprise captives in low cost geographies like India.
1. Advise of strategy and help implement suitable technology to streamline internal operations. Suggest applications for IT team management
2. Guide the client team on evaluating third party commercial softwares to manage internal IT team processes (Eg: Oracle/ SFDC/ Workday/ SAP, etc)
3. Support on development of internal systems and mechanisms to track work progress, budget vs actuals, resourcing, etc
4. Identify best practices across industries and help the client team in adopting the same.
Note: This project would require part time, remote support to the client team
1. Prior experience as a CIO in the IT sector is necessary
2. Hands of experience in supervising enterprise captives in a low cost geography is a must
3. Understanding of the applications used to manage internal IT teams (workflows, resource management, skill inventory)
4. Should have bought or evaluated third party commercial software to manage IT team processes in the past
5. Ability to guide and support a team of stakeholders