Our client, a top tier consulting firm, is looking to engage with a UI / UX Designer to help create wireframes and high-fidelity design prototypes for a digital solution that they envisage.
Key responsibilities include:
1.Working with high-level functionalities to churn out detailed screens and think of an end-state vision and work towards achieving it through designs
2. Creates a mix of mobile app and a web-based dashboard that is extremely intuitive and user friendly
3. Develop storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
4. Visualising of heavy data into clear insights and screens
5. Actively collaborates as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
6. Tracks user experience metrics and reports on the success of UI/UX improvements, including analytics
Note: This is a remote project for 4 weeks.
- Should be comfortable in working with Sketch or Adobe XD
- Expertise in designing both mobile applications as well as web based dashboards
- Should be comfortable with visualizing large quantum of data
- Strong visual design skills, able to create compelling, branded, high-fidelity product screens
- Familiar working with design systems that consistently scale across platforms
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of a design choice to users and non-designer stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and analytical thinking