Our client, a leading management consulting firm is working with a media company. They're looking to engage with a Strategy Consultant having extensive experience in driving cost optimisation initiatives across portfolios like Sales, Marketing, Finance, Tech, etc
- Leading teams through a time-sensitive project by structuring a performance improvement plan and managing the process through to completion
- Identifying opportunities to significantly reduce cost structure by changing business leadership structure, sales and sales support staffing levels, business unit and functional management structure, and improvements to efficiency of all major back office functions
- Implementing programs to reduce cost structure, including changes to roles and responsibilities, implementation of supporting processes, and execution of workforce reductions.
Note - It is a 2 months full-time project requiring remote support.
- Structured project management (time, team and work-stream’s management)
- Initiative and drive
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver time-pressured project on-time and on-quality
- Flexible and creative thinking
- Client relationship building