Our client provides power and mobility solutions and is looking to engage with researcher for new market research for Lithium Ion batteries (Li-ion) in Power tools and India residential market of Inverters and Roof top solar.
The research work would involve finding the answers to the following questions :-
1. What is the market size of Li-Ion based market in India? What are some of the market features?
2. What types of Li-ion battery operated power tool/Inverters and Roof top solar batteries are being used in India among various sectors?
3. Who are the bigger players in the Li-ion battery segment in India-both OEMs and aftermarket space?
4. What are key parameters of power tool/Inverters and Roof top solar batteries? If we have to rank them in the order of importance, how will we rank those parameters?
5. What are the pain points that users face?
6. How is the user behaviour towards purchasing batteries from aftermarket?
7. What is the estimate volume of these top batteries being sold in the aftermarket?
8. What are the battery specifications of top 3-4 power tools
a. Li-Ion Cell chemistry. b.Voltage c.Current (Ah). d.Weight e.Dimensions
f. Discharge Current (Continuous/Peak) g.Lifecycle of batteries
9. How often are batteries replaced? How does the charging of batteries work?
Entering the market
10. How price sensitive is the battery aftermarket?
11. How does the battery distribution channel operate in the aftermarket?
12. What is the warranty on batteries in aftermarket?
- 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Lithium ion Batteries, databases and MS Office
- Posses search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills..