The Communications support would be required to correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of organisation developments. For external engagement, the person would liaison with the PR agency and social media agency as and when indicated by the vertical head. Internally, the person would be responsible for coordinating with different departments and ensuring that employees are aware of changes and projects within the organisation.
We are looking for experts with strong co-ordination, written/oral, proof reading and research skills. The expert would be required to:
1. Convert field learnings into inspiring case studies (sending questionnaires to the on-ground staff, collecting responses and drafting case studies).
2. Support in ideation of campaigns in social media.
3. Create video narratives in conjunction with the videographers.
4. Supporting the vertical with managing the organisation’s online presence including its websites and other social media platforms.
5. Assisting with the development of documents, including publications, and communication materials and newsletters.
6. Editing and proofreading of materials.
7. Coordinating with external vendors
The role is based in Gurgaon.