Our client is a Real Estate Service provider and are looking to engage with a solutions architect who can help them End-to-end design approach.
1. Will provide consulting / architect advise on end-to-end implementation on Workday end-to-end implementation projects.
2. Will translate customer business requirements into solutions and assist in the creation of the delivery roadmap, estimates, and project timelines.
3. Share design document template to understand deliverables before start, also please walk-thru any completed design document did for earlier clients for portal architecture, saas product architecture, mobile app architecture using anydesk.
4. Manage a team of at least 10 resources
5. Software/Design low level architecture
6. Hardware/ Deployment architecture
7. Propose all project milestones with priority, resource loading (in onsite and offshore) with planned start and end date and costing
Final deliverable expected is an approx. 50 pages design document to be delivered with above discussed diagrams and plans
- Experience minimum 4-7+ years’ experience in end-to-end design, delivery, UAT, live deployment, post implementation support (at least 6-7 portals & mobiles apps must be designed and delivered.
- Excellent skills required in Google API implementation as properties always mapped to google maps, location etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written), as well as effective consultative and influential leadership skills
- Well versed in current industry best practices regarding solution delivery disciplines
- Strong business insight with the ability to identify key issues and their impact in a broad business context