Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking to engage with a Finance lead for a short-term project.
Work will involve:
1. Partner closely with the end-to-end supply chain teams and leaders for the following:
· Ensure delivery of financial commitments as per business plan
· Review inventory-related deliverables on a monthly/ quarterly basis viz. monthly/quarterly dashboards, submissions & reviews of GP, SLOB, FAA, IVR, OCNIS, DOS, inventory, etc.
· Review and monitoring of projects: review of projects and support supply chain team/technical team with data and insights on projects as required
· Partnering with Supply chain and PES team towards management of external manufacturers (LL) and suppliers (P2P) including pricing, cost-benefit evaluation of initiatives, agreements, etc
2. Lead the planning and update cycles (JU/LE & BP) for Supply chain finance and ensure timeliness and accuracy in all submissions and presentations. Ensure delivery of a robust plan with complete alignment with stakeholders and partners.
3. Drive compliance in Supply chain finance-related processes with respect to adherence to SOPs, SOX compliance, statutory, legal and tax-related compliances and audits (Statutory, taxation and CIA).
This project would require Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months.
1. Should have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10 years.
2. Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
3. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.