Our client is a Non Profit (Healthcare) Foundation. They are looking to engage with a Consultant who can assist in raising capital for it to support new
developments in diagnosis, treatment, prevention, reporting and surveillance of infectious diseases, which will further enable resource mobilisation and program
1. Developing and implementing a fund raising & stakeholder communication
strategy aligned with organizational goals.
2. Building partnerships with ecosystem players for the organization
3. Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the development
financing & impact investment ecosystem (domestic & international)
4. Representing the organization with ecosystem players
5. Representing the interests and objectives of partners and ecosystem players
within the organization, and play an active role in shaping & implementing
6. Ensuring a diversified and sustainable funding base, with a special focus on
developing products, projects and financing mechanisms to enable this.
7. Working closely with colleagues across functions and hierarchies, and drive a
culture of donor engagement.
8. Mentoring, coaching & developing team members
a. Fund raising target
b. Strategy & Planning
c. Outreach & implementation of strategy
d. Relationship management (external & internal)
e. Donor stewardship & engagement
f. Organisation commitments (strategy, coaching, cross functional initiatives)
Note: This project will require a mix of on site and remote support.
1. Prior experience in resource mobilization in impact investment & development
sectors (experience in healthcare would be a plus)
2. Track record of raising at least $15million annually
3. Strong networks among multilateral & other donors, foundations, CSR
networks, impact investment funds and HNIs
4. Strong oral & written communication skills, strategic planning and problem
5. Must be able to interact independently with stakeholders.