Our client, a management consulting firm is looking for an engagement manager to manage the end to end project for their lifestyle and apparel category diversification strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Solve client issues by building a positive relation with them.
2. Assign resources from the company to the client.
3. Take care of the invoicing and billing the client.
4. Work with the sales team to reach out to more potential clients.
5. Ensure the contracting is done properly and the rules of the contract are being
6. Be an intermediary between the project manager and the client.
7. Find creative ways to upsell clients.
8. Create reports on progress of the contract.
9. Manage client expectations and maximize the company’s profitability, rather than meeting expectations of internal customers.
Note: This is a 5 weeks , remote project
1. Have a deep consulting experience of 8-10 years
2. Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft suite.
4. Ability to quickly solve problems.
5. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once