Our Client, a global leader in strategic insights want to engage with Data Analysts who have previously worked in the IT Industry.
The deliverables involve:
- Working with different stakeholders to identify and build statistical models that aid in business problem solving.
- The analysts are also required to be well versed with any data visualization tool and be able to individually build visualizations that are insightful and intuitive.
- 3-4 years of hands-on analytical work experience with SQL and/Python, Snowflake, ADF, Airflow, Azure Analytics services/ equivalent, etc.
- Hands on experience of building at least 1-2 supervised/unsupervised machine learning models
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Strong analytical and technical skills to troubleshoot issues, analyse the cause, quickly come-up with the possible solutions, document the changes, and communicate organizational impact
- Explain data anomalies, develop data visualizations and reporting to drive key messaging and recommendations
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Looker
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Statistics, Economics, CS, Engineering, or similar) is desired