Leading Pharmaceutical Organization
Posted on: 22/12/2022
Starts on: 1/01/2023
Supply Management and Logistics
Production and supply planning, Procurement and vendor management, Supply management and logistics, Demand Planning and forecasting,
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, is looking to engage with a Supply Chain Consultant for a 3-4 months project.
Our client has 2 plants in Hyderabad that manufacture Oncology and Critical Care products respectively. One of the plants is undergoing a revamp starting April 2023 and for a few months part of the product portfolio will be manufactured by 2-3 CMOs (Contract Manufacturing Organizations).
To enable planning this well, they are looking for an experienced Supply chain consultant who can work with the senior team to work on the following deliverables:
- Develop a detailed plan for which products will be manufactured where;
- For all products that will continue to be manufactured in-house do a details calculation of the RM and PM requirements across products/formulations/dosages;
- Coordinate with the team to ensure smooth supplies over this period of transition;
- Provide any support if needed on coordination with the identified CMO partners
Note: This is 3-4 months project with full time capacity and requires the consultant to work onsite (Hyderabad).
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain management and related domains like Procurement, Raw Material, Packaging planning;
- Well versed with SCM, multiple stakeholder management;
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes;
- Hands on experience in manufacturing, supply chain data and performance;
- Prior experience in pharmaceuticals industry is preferred;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Logistics Critical CareSCM Supply Chain Manufacturing Stakeholder Management Demand Planning Pharmaceuticals Oncology Packaging Planning
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.